New Style Employment and Support Allowance is a benefit for people who are unable to work due to a health condition. In our latest blogpost, product manager Lindsey Broderick talks about what they've learnt in the first 6 months of the new service which allows citizens to apply online.
Lindsey Broderick, product manager
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021