New Style Employment and Support Allowance is a benefit for people who are unable to work due to a health condition. In our latest blogpost, product manager Lindsey Broderick talks about what they've learnt in the first 6 months of the new service which allows citizens to apply online.
Lindsey Broderick, product manager
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021