All of our services have to go through a Government Digital Services assessment before going live, but what's this experience like? User researcher Garrett Stettler talks us through his first assessment, which had to be conducted remotely during lockdown.
Garrett Stettler, user researcher
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021