Last week in Manchester we got our Product Design community of practice together for the first time. The community brings together a number of roles within DWP Digital that have a clear focus on users and user-centred design. People who have roles …
Hi, I’m Jon Osborn, head of business analysis in DWP. I recently co-ran a breakout session for DWP Digital’s leadership community looking at how we are building a digital delivery culture in DWP.
I’m Jon, Deputy Head of Business Analysis and Principal Business Analyst (BA) at DWP. When I started this role it was clear the term ‘business analyst’ within DWP was used when people didn’t fit neatly into another job role and …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Why you don’t have to be blue this Monday 14 January 2021
- Recognising a year of Digital with Purpose 21 December 2020
- DWP’s agile response to COVID-19: scaling Universal Credit to meet demand 14 December 2020
- What Digital With Purpose means for DWP’s customers 8 December 2020
- We’ve been voted Best Public Sector Employer of women 4 December 2020