Last week in Manchester we got our Product Design community of practice together for the first time. The community brings together a number of roles within DWP Digital that have a clear focus on users and user-centred design. People who have roles …
Hi, I’m Jon Osborn, head of business analysis in DWP. I recently co-ran a breakout session for DWP Digital’s leadership community looking at how we are building a digital delivery culture in DWP.
I’m Jon, Deputy Head of Business Analysis and Principal Business Analyst (BA) at DWP. When I started this role it was clear the term ‘business analyst’ within DWP was used when people didn’t fit neatly into another job role and …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Reflections on a year of rising to the challenge 2 June 2020
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020