Last week in Manchester we got our Product Design community of practice together for the first time. The community brings together a number of roles within DWP Digital that have a clear focus on users and user-centred design. People who have roles …
Hi, I’m Jon Osborn, head of business analysis in DWP. I recently co-ran a breakout session for DWP Digital’s leadership community looking at how we are building a digital delivery culture in DWP.
I’m Jon, Deputy Head of Business Analysis and Principal Business Analyst (BA) at DWP. When I started this role it was clear the term ‘business analyst’ within DWP was used when people didn’t fit neatly into another job role and …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- A new digital function for DWP 29 September 2020
- It’s good to feel included: celebrating National Inclusion Week and Black History Month 25 September 2020
- Talking Covid-19 and business change with fellow digital leaders at the techUK virtual conference 18 September 2020
- Five tips for running a remote discovery sprint 15 September 2020
- We’ve been shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital award! 3 September 2020