Last week in Manchester we got our Product Design community of practice together for the first time. The community brings together a number of roles within DWP Digital that have a clear focus on users and user-centred design. People who have roles …
Hi, I’m Jon Osborn, head of business analysis in DWP. I recently co-ran a breakout session for DWP Digital’s leadership community looking at how we are building a digital delivery culture in DWP.
I’m Jon, Deputy Head of Business Analysis and Principal Business Analyst (BA) at DWP. When I started this role it was clear the term ‘business analyst’ within DWP was used when people didn’t fit neatly into another job role and …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022