Last week in Manchester we got our Product Design community of practice together for the first time. The community brings together a number of roles within DWP Digital that have a clear focus on users and user-centred design. People who have roles …
Hi, I’m Jon Osborn, head of business analysis in DWP. I recently co-ran a breakout session for DWP Digital’s leadership community looking at how we are building a digital delivery culture in DWP.
I’m Jon, Deputy Head of Business Analysis and Principal Business Analyst (BA) at DWP. When I started this role it was clear the term ‘business analyst’ within DWP was used when people didn’t fit neatly into another job role and …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021