Hi, I’m Joy Bramfitt-Wanless, Service Manager for the Check your State Pension service. It’s an online service that helps people plan for and think about their retirement by giving them a personalised view of the amount of state pension they can …
At a recent Sprint DWP event for colleagues in the Business Transformation Group (BTG) our breakout sessions were dedicated to showing the thing. We showed four of our digital services that are in beta. The Secure Communications service authenticates third …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023