Hi, I’m Joy Bramfitt-Wanless, Service Manager for the Check your State Pension service. It’s an online service that helps people plan for and think about their retirement by giving them a personalised view of the amount of state pension they can …
At a recent Sprint DWP event for colleagues in the Business Transformation Group (BTG) our breakout sessions were dedicated to showing the thing. We showed four of our digital services that are in beta. The Secure Communications service authenticates third …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022
- Menopause Awareness Day 2022: Lisa's story 17 October 2022
- Modernising cloud services in DWP 10 October 2022
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022