Most businesses can predict the amount of traffic that they’ll get to their online services. When COVID-19 hit we were faced with an unprecedented demand for Universal Credit. Find out how we handled the unexpected.
Tom Padgham - Deputy Director for Engineering and Patrick Downey - Head of Platforms for Universal Credit, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021