Most businesses can predict the amount of traffic that they’ll get to their online services. When COVID-19 hit we were faced with an unprecedented demand for Universal Credit. Find out how we handled the unexpected.
Tom Padgham - Deputy Director for Engineering and Patrick Downey - Head of Platforms for Universal Credit, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021
- Podcast: Developing a digital strategy 29 March 2021
- Life as a technical architect at DWP Digital 23 March 2021
- Taking an agile approach to digital security 19 March 2021
- Celebrating our Digital Voices on International Women’s Day 8 March 2021