Most businesses can predict the amount of traffic that they’ll get to their online services. When COVID-19 hit we were faced with an unprecedented demand for Universal Credit. Find out how we handled the unexpected.
Tom Padgham - Deputy Director for Engineering and Patrick Downey - Head of Platforms for Universal Credit, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Why you don’t have to be blue this Monday 14 January 2021
- Recognising a year of Digital with Purpose 21 December 2020
- DWP’s agile response to COVID-19: scaling Universal Credit to meet demand 14 December 2020
- What Digital With Purpose means for DWP’s customers 8 December 2020
- We’ve been voted Best Public Sector Employer of women 4 December 2020