As part of Learning at Work Week, DWP Digital's Hayley Goldthorpe explains why developing the skill of sketchnoting has helped her and other colleagues share knowledge and understanding.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021
- Moving forward as one: creating a unified digital function 1 July 2021
- Why we’re looking forward to Hack2Work 30 June 2021
- Am I proud of LGBTQ+ Pride? My personal thoughts on Pride month 28 June 2021