A few weeks ago I took part in the hack at the DataJam North East event in Newcastle. The event aimed to bring the data and service design communities closer together and help solve problems affecting the North East region …
Ashleigh Wilson, interaction designer, DWP Digital
I’m Ashleigh Wilson and I’m an interaction designer at DWP Digital. I’m based in our new Manchester hub. I’m currently working on a new service to help landlords set up direct rent payments.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Sharing our vision for DWP Digital 10 May 2021
- Completing our VME-R programme: replacing ageing infrastructure 28 April 2021
- How architecture is pushing our transformation forward 26 April 2021
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021