A few weeks ago I took part in the hack at the DataJam North East event in Newcastle. The event aimed to bring the data and service design communities closer together and help solve problems affecting the North East region …
Ashleigh Wilson, interaction designer, DWP Digital
I’m Ashleigh Wilson and I’m an interaction designer at DWP Digital. I’m based in our new Manchester hub. I’m currently working on a new service to help landlords set up direct rent payments.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023