Becky Lee talks about helping to mentor local interaction design students in Newcastle and what she took away from it.
Becky Lee, interaction designer, DWP Digital
I’m Becky Lee, an Interaction Designer at DWP Digital. I’m really interested in the digital industry’s current thinking on user experience, which is why, a few weeks ago, I went to the Northern User Experience (NUX) 6 conference in Manchester.
Hi, I’m Becky Lee, an interaction designer working on Get your State Pension in Newcastle. The service is currently in private beta so we’re inviting select users to use it as they approach State Pension age.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021