Becky Lee talks about helping to mentor local interaction design students in Newcastle and what she took away from it.
Becky Lee, interaction designer, DWP Digital
I’m Becky Lee, an Interaction Designer at DWP Digital. I’m really interested in the digital industry’s current thinking on user experience, which is why, a few weeks ago, I went to the Northern User Experience (NUX) 6 conference in Manchester.
Hi, I’m Becky Lee, an interaction designer working on Get your State Pension in Newcastle. The service is currently in private beta so we’re inviting select users to use it as they approach State Pension age.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022
- Menopause Awareness Day 2022: Lisa's story 17 October 2022
- Modernising cloud services in DWP 10 October 2022
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022