Becky Lee talks about helping to mentor local interaction design students in Newcastle and what she took away from it.
Becky Lee, interaction designer, DWP Digital
I’m Becky Lee, an Interaction Designer at DWP Digital. I’m really interested in the digital industry’s current thinking on user experience, which is why, a few weeks ago, I went to the Northern User Experience (NUX) 6 conference in Manchester.
Hi, I’m Becky Lee, an interaction designer working on Get your State Pension in Newcastle. The service is currently in private beta so we’re inviting select users to use it as they approach State Pension age.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020
- 5 things we’ve learnt from launching a new service during lockdown 5 June 2020