Hello, I’m Sally Hudson, a product owner in DWP Digital. I’ve been in this role for two years now and I want to share my experience of how Twitter, and blog posts in particular, have helped my continued learning. In …
Hello, I’m Sally Hudson, Product Owner for the Prepare for Universal Credit service.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Talking Covid-19 and business change with fellow digital leaders at the techUK virtual conference 18 September 2020
- Five tips for running a remote discovery sprint 15 September 2020
- We’ve been shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital award! 3 September 2020
- We’re launching our Digital Apprenticeships 25 August 2020
- What I’ve learned about GDS assessments as a user researcher 17 August 2020