Find out more about DWP Digital's Innovation Lab and the steps taken to provide future-ready services.
Shruti Kohli, data scientist, DWP Digital
Synthetic data could open up possibilities for our department and other government organisations. In our latest blog, lead data scientist Shruti Kohli explains why this is an exciting area of innovation.
What is our Innovation Dojo?
Read about the concept behind it and how we're using it to find solutions through immersive learning.
Meet Shruti, a data scientist at DWP Digital.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023