Running large-scale virtual events can be challenging, in a new climate where people are working from home it’s vital that our colleagues know what our priorities are and how we are going to work together to deliver them. Read Andrea's top tips on how to do it successfully.
Andrea Heslop, Digital Engagement Events team
DWP Digital relaunched its Women in Digital group last week. The agenda covered women's health issues, International Women's Day, our Digital Voices programme and the challenges of attracting women to work in digital roles. In this blog-post 2 of our attendees, Andrea and Lisa, reflect on the event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022