Running large-scale virtual events can be challenging, in a new climate where people are working from home it’s vital that our colleagues know what our priorities are and how we are going to work together to deliver them. Read Andrea's top tips on how to do it successfully.
Andrea Heslop, Digital Engagement Events team
DWP Digital relaunched its Women in Digital group last week. The agenda covered women's health issues, International Women's Day, our Digital Voices programme and the challenges of attracting women to work in digital roles. In this blog-post 2 of our attendees, Andrea and Lisa, reflect on the event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Sharing our vision for DWP Digital 10 May 2021
- Completing our VME-R programme: replacing ageing infrastructure 28 April 2021
- How architecture is pushing our transformation forward 26 April 2021
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021