Running large-scale virtual events can be challenging, in a new climate where people are working from home it’s vital that our colleagues know what our priorities are and how we are going to work together to deliver them. Read Andrea's top tips on how to do it successfully.
Andrea Heslop, Digital Engagement Events team
DWP Digital relaunched its Women in Digital group last week. The agenda covered women's health issues, International Women's Day, our Digital Voices programme and the challenges of attracting women to work in digital roles. In this blog-post 2 of our attendees, Andrea and Lisa, reflect on the event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021