Discovery sprints are an intense part of any project - even more so when working remotely. Product owner Jude Robinson offers up some tips on the best ways to run a remote discovery session, based on her own recent experiences.
Jude Robinson, lead product owner, DWP Digital
Three of our latest cohort of Digital Voices members talk about their experiences during COVID-19, which have included deployment to other areas of the business and balancing work with the demands of home schooling.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022