Discovery sprints are an intense part of any project - even more so when working remotely. Product owner Jude Robinson offers up some tips on the best ways to run a remote discovery session, based on her own recent experiences.
Jude Robinson, lead product owner, DWP Digital
Three of our latest cohort of Digital Voices members talk about their experiences during COVID-19, which have included deployment to other areas of the business and balancing work with the demands of home schooling.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021