Discovery sprints are an intense part of any project - even more so when working remotely. Product owner Jude Robinson offers up some tips on the best ways to run a remote discovery session, based on her own recent experiences.
Jude Robinson, lead product owner, DWP Digital
Three of our latest cohort of Digital Voices members talk about their experiences during COVID-19, which have included deployment to other areas of the business and balancing work with the demands of home schooling.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- A new digital function for DWP 29 September 2020
- It’s good to feel included: celebrating National Inclusion Week and Black History Month 25 September 2020
- Talking Covid-19 and business change with fellow digital leaders at the techUK virtual conference 18 September 2020
- Five tips for running a remote discovery sprint 15 September 2020
- We’ve been shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital award! 3 September 2020