Applying for Child Maintenance Services online has now been available for over a year. In our latest blog post, senior business analyst Lesley Thompson looks back at the work that took place to get the service up and running during lockdown.
Lesley Thompson, senior business analyst, DWP Digital
Three of our latest cohort of Digital Voices members talk about their experiences during COVID-19, which have included deployment to other areas of the business and balancing work with the demands of home schooling.
Sinéad Krzyzyk and Lesley Thompson are learning new digital skills as part of our Digital Voices programme. In this blogpost they reflect on their first experience of doing a joint presentation at the Product People North event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022
- Menopause Awareness Day 2022: Lisa's story 17 October 2022
- Modernising cloud services in DWP 10 October 2022
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022