Three of our latest cohort of Digital Voices members talk about their experiences during COVID-19, which have included deployment to other areas of the business and balancing work with the demands of home schooling.
Lesley Thompson, senior business analyst, DWP Digital
Sinéad Krzyzyk and Lesley Thompson are learning new digital skills as part of our Digital Voices programme. In this blogpost they reflect on their first experience of doing a joint presentation at the Product People North event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Sharing our vision for DWP Digital 10 May 2021
- Completing our VME-R programme: replacing ageing infrastructure 28 April 2021
- How architecture is pushing our transformation forward 26 April 2021
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021