Applying for Child Maintenance Services online has now been available for over a year. In our latest blog post, senior business analyst Lesley Thompson looks back at the work that took place to get the service up and running during lockdown.
Lesley Thompson, senior business analyst, DWP Digital
Three of our latest cohort of Digital Voices members talk about their experiences during COVID-19, which have included deployment to other areas of the business and balancing work with the demands of home schooling.
Sinéad Krzyzyk and Lesley Thompson are learning new digital skills as part of our Digital Voices programme. In this blogpost they reflect on their first experience of doing a joint presentation at the Product People North event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021
- Moving forward as one: creating a unified digital function 1 July 2021
- Why we’re looking forward to Hack2Work 30 June 2021