Sinéad Krzyzyk and Lesley Thompson are learning new digital skills as part of our Digital Voices programme. In this blogpost they reflect on their first experience of doing a joint presentation at the Product People North event.
Sinéad Krzyzyk, product manager, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022