SRE is about applying software engineering principles to the new services we are creating to prioritise reliability, in this blog-post Craig explains how we're using DevOps and continuous delivery practices to apply those principles to our heritage services.
Heritage Reliability Engineering
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- My life as an enterprise architect in DWP Digital… 16 October 2020
- Confirm Your Identity: a new way to verify online 15 October 2020
- Seven tips for transforming service journeys 13 October 2020
- Keeping our Digital Voices heard: a day of virtual learning and reflection 9 October 2020
- Accessibility during COVID-19: making sure new DWP online services are accessible to all 2 October 2020