SRE is about applying software engineering principles to the new services we are creating to prioritise reliability, in this blog-post Craig explains how we're using DevOps and continuous delivery practices to apply those principles to our heritage services.
Heritage Reliability Engineering
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022