SRE is about applying software engineering principles to the new services we are creating to prioritise reliability, in this blog-post Craig explains how we're using DevOps and continuous delivery practices to apply those principles to our heritage services.
Heritage Reliability Engineering
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021
- Moving forward as one: creating a unified digital function 1 July 2021
- Why we’re looking forward to Hack2Work 30 June 2021