SRE is about applying software engineering principles to the new services we are creating to prioritise reliability, in this blog-post Craig explains how we're using DevOps and continuous delivery practices to apply those principles to our heritage services.
Craig Pearson - DevOps, BPDTS Ltd
Learn about the methods used for delivering DevOps from Craig our DevOps Capability Lead.
Read about how we're using DevOps to automate the builds of new versions of CAM-Lite.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021