Hi, I’m Ryan Thomas Hewitt, Lead Business Analyst at DWP Digital. I’ve previously written about using a team canvas to identify the needs and aspirations of the Manchester business analyst community. We want to take those aspirations forward as measurable …
Ryan Thomas Hewitt
A community of practice means having the right people working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams with access to the right support network. Working in this way means it’s easier to share knowledge and build capability. Communities lead to a more cohesive, …
Hi, I’m Ryan Thomas Hewitt, Lead Business Analyst at DWP Digital. We've done a lot of work over the past year or so to develop the business analysis community in the organisation.
I’m Ryan Thomas Hewitt, Lead Business Analyst in DWP Digital. Melanie Cannon, Lead Content Designer, recently wrote about how we’re helping teams define their focus. One of the things we look to define is the long term goals, or a …
Hi, I’m Ryan Hewitt – I’m a Lead Business Analyst (BA) based in DWP's Stockport Transformation Hub. We did a lot of work in 2016 to build the BA community in DWP.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021