Hi, I’m Ryan Thomas Hewitt, Lead Business Analyst at DWP Digital. I’ve previously written about using a team canvas to identify the needs and aspirations of the Manchester business analyst community. We want to take those aspirations forward as measurable …
Ryan Thomas Hewitt
A community of practice means having the right people working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams with access to the right support network. Working in this way means it’s easier to share knowledge and build capability. Communities lead to a more cohesive, …
Hi, I’m Ryan Thomas Hewitt, Lead Business Analyst at DWP Digital. We've done a lot of work over the past year or so to develop the business analysis community in the organisation.
I’m Ryan Thomas Hewitt, Lead Business Analyst in DWP Digital. Melanie Cannon, Lead Content Designer, recently wrote about how we’re helping teams define their focus. One of the things we look to define is the long term goals, or a …
Hi, I’m Ryan Hewitt – I’m a Lead Business Analyst (BA) based in DWP's Stockport Transformation Hub. We did a lot of work in 2016 to build the BA community in DWP.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021