In the run-up to International Women's Day, Cheryl tells us why it's important to support each other.
Cheryl Stevens, Deputy Director, Identity & Trust, DWP Digital
Tickets available now for our 3rd Women in Digital Event. Read Cheryl's blog post on why you should join us.
Cheryl Stevens, DWP's Deputy Director of Trust and Identity explains about the importance of identity in making user journeys better.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020
- 5 things we’ve learnt from launching a new service during lockdown 5 June 2020