Director of Shared Channels Experience, Cheryl Stevens, looks back on the first year for her team and their ambitions to improve user experiences, create a detailed view of the user and improving security.
Cheryl Stevens, Director, Shared Channels Experience
In the run-up to International Women's Day, Cheryl tells us why it's important to support each other.
Tickets available now for our 3rd Women in Digital Event. Read Cheryl's blog post on why you should join us.
Cheryl Stevens, DWP's Deputy Director of Trust and Identity explains about the importance of identity in making user journeys better.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023