Director of Shared Channels Experience, Cheryl Stevens, looks back on the first year for her team and their ambitions to improve user experiences, create a detailed view of the user and improving security.
Cheryl Stevens, Director, Shared Channels Experience
In the run-up to International Women's Day, Cheryl tells us why it's important to support each other.
Tickets available now for our 3rd Women in Digital Event. Read Cheryl's blog post on why you should join us.
Cheryl Stevens, DWP's Deputy Director of Trust and Identity explains about the importance of identity in making user journeys better.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021