In the run-up to International Women's Day, Cheryl tells us why it's important to support each other.
Cheryl Stevens, Deputy Director, Identity & Trust, DWP Digital
Tickets available now for our 3rd Women in Digital Event. Read Cheryl's blog post on why you should join us.
Cheryl Stevens, DWP's Deputy Director of Trust and Identity explains about the importance of identity in making user journeys better.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021
- Podcast: Developing a digital strategy 29 March 2021
- Life as a technical architect at DWP Digital 23 March 2021
- Taking an agile approach to digital security 19 March 2021
- Celebrating our Digital Voices on International Women’s Day 8 March 2021