In the run-up to International Women's Day, Cheryl tells us why it's important to support each other.
Cheryl Stevens, Deputy Director, Identity & Trust, DWP Digital
Tickets available now for our 3rd Women in Digital Event. Read Cheryl's blog post on why you should join us.
Cheryl Stevens, DWP's Deputy Director of Trust and Identity explains about the importance of identity in making user journeys better.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Talking Covid-19 and business change with fellow digital leaders at the techUK virtual conference 18 September 2020
- Five tips for running a remote discovery sprint 15 September 2020
- We’ve been shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital award! 3 September 2020
- We’re launching our Digital Apprenticeships 25 August 2020
- What I’ve learned about GDS assessments as a user researcher 17 August 2020