Ahead of World Religion Day, Sunday 16 January 2022, find out how Mark's faith influences his work as a Business Analyst on a day to day basis.
Mark Young – Business Analyst, DWP Digital
‘How can we consider data better in the software design process?’
Mark went to DataJam North East to help him find the answers to this challenge and others. Find out how you can get involved.
Find out why a student wanted to work with us to gain experience on a project to develop his business analyst skills.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023