Ahead of World Religion Day, Sunday 16 January 2022, find out how Mark's faith influences his work as a Business Analyst on a day to day basis.
Mark Young – Business Analyst, DWP Digital
‘How can we consider data better in the software design process?’
Mark went to DataJam North East to help him find the answers to this challenge and others. Find out how you can get involved.
Find out why a student wanted to work with us to gain experience on a project to develop his business analyst skills.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021