Voluntary service Tell Us Once has been nominated for multiple awards and recently achieved 100% population coverage across England, Scotland and Wales. Here, two of the team behind the service describe exactly how this innovative service works and what they're looking to achieve in the future.
Michael Deeble, Senior Delivery Manager, DWP Digital
I’m Michael Deeble, a senior Delivery Manager at DWP Digital, based in our Newcastle hub. You’ve probably heard of our digital service ‘Check your State Pension’, or even better you might have used it! I’m part of the team that …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023