DWP Digital’s delivery community plays a key role in building the services that more than 22 million DWP customers use every day. They work in a community of practice where teams share knowledge and experience to continually iterate the services …
Roberto Real, deputy head of role for Digital Delivery, DWP Digital
I’m Roberto Real, deputy head of role for Digital Delivery and a senior Delivery Manager with the Prove You Can Apply project team, based in our new Manchester hub.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020: How I started to smile again 18 May 2020