We’re delighted to have 2 of our amazing women, Jane and Joanne, shortlisted in this week’s Women in IT awards.
Sue Griffin, DWP Digital Head of User Support Services and chair of the DWP Women in Digital group
One of my priorities is raising the profile of women in digital. I’m therefore delighted to be one of the hosts at our second Women in Digital event on Wednesday 20 June in Leeds.
We're very proud that Sue Griffin, Head of User Support Services at DWP Digital, has made this year's Digital Leaders 100 list. Find out more about her role and what motivates her.
Last month we delivered a breakout session at the Women into Leadership conference in Leeds.
Digital and technology is changing, and I believe passionately that women can really help with this change.
I'm Sue Griffin, chair of the Women in Technology group, here in DWP Digital. I’m celebrating International Women’s Day with colleagues in Blackpool.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020: How I started to smile again 18 May 2020