Together with other departments from across government DWP recently attended the Transforming Together event in London.
Zoe Gould, Head of Product, DWP Digital
Last month we delivered a breakout session at the Women into Leadership conference in Leeds.
Last month DWP hosted the first get-together for the cross-government product management community. It was a brilliant day - inspiring speakers, excellent discussions and lots of knowledge shared amongst a community of people meeting up for the first time. This …
Hi, I'm Zoe Gould, Deputy Head of DWP's Product Management profession and a Senior Product Owner. On 12 January we held the first cross-government product manager event.
Hi, I'm Zoe Gould. I'm a Lead Product Owner and Deputy Head of Role for the Product Management Profession in the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
When I joined DWP as a Service Manager just under a year ago, the first thing I got tasked with was ‘digitalising the Department’s forms’. Which sounds like an easy job, yes? Except not really, and for several different reasons! …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021