I’m Kate, a delivery manager in DWP. Agile changed my working life immeasurably when I enrolled on DWP’s Digital Academy just under three years ago. I was a civil servant for seven years before attending the Academy and working on …
I was Delivery Manager on the Find Pension Contact Details service, which is now Live. That puts me in a DWP club with two members, with Carer's Allowance Digital Service holding membership since 2014. We have 10 services in beta, …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022
- Menopause Awareness Day 2022: Lisa's story 17 October 2022
- Modernising cloud services in DWP 10 October 2022
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022