Find out how Emma really challenged herself when she played a key role in the delivery of DWP's new TechNow Service Portal.
Emma Murray, engagement manager
Three women from our Digital Voices development programme explain their highlights and what they've been learning from taking part.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021
- Podcast: Developing a digital strategy 29 March 2021
- Life as a technical architect at DWP Digital 23 March 2021
- Taking an agile approach to digital security 19 March 2021