For International Stress Awareness Day, Emma reflects on how the lockdown’s impacted her wellbeing, what she's learned and ways she's managed to keep positive.
Emma Murray, Product Owner, DWP Digital
Find out how Emma really challenged herself when she played a key role in the delivery of DWP's new TechNow Service Portal.
Three women from our Digital Voices development programme explain their highlights and what they've been learning from taking part.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022