For International Stress Awareness Day, Emma reflects on how the lockdown’s impacted her wellbeing, what she's learned and ways she's managed to keep positive.
Emma Murray, Product Owner, DWP Digital
Find out how Emma really challenged herself when she played a key role in the delivery of DWP's new TechNow Service Portal.
Three women from our Digital Voices development programme explain their highlights and what they've been learning from taking part.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021
- How I’ve been supported in my trans journey 15 November 2021
- Adopting a positive mindset in challenging times 3 November 2021
- Podcast: Deploying and using ephemeral environments 2 November 2021
- How we’re improving payment account validation 19 October 2021