Find out how Emma really challenged herself when she played a key role in the delivery of DWP's new TechNow Service Portal.
Emma Murray, engagement manager
Three women from our Digital Voices development programme explain their highlights and what they've been learning from taking part.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021
- Moving forward as one: creating a unified digital function 1 July 2021
- Why we’re looking forward to Hack2Work 30 June 2021
- Am I proud of LGBTQ+ Pride? My personal thoughts on Pride month 28 June 2021