For International Stress Awareness Day, Emma reflects on how the lockdown’s impacted her wellbeing, what she's learned and ways she's managed to keep positive.
Emma Murray, Product Owner, DWP Digital
Find out how Emma really challenged herself when she played a key role in the delivery of DWP's new TechNow Service Portal.
Three women from our Digital Voices development programme explain their highlights and what they've been learning from taking part.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023