Three women from our Digital Voices development programme explain their highlights and what they've been learning from taking part.
Collett Bellamy, delivery manager
For International Women’s Day some of our Digital Voices have blogged about what the #balanceforbetter theme means to them.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021