We’re currently recruiting technical architects in our Blackpool, Manchester and Newcastle hubs. Rashmi shares her experiences of working on some of the country's most important digital projects.
Rashmi Hangalur, technical architect
Rashmi is volunteering as a mentor to secondary school students. Find out about how a role with us can give you the opportunity to get involved with meaningful projects that make a difference.
For International Women’s Day some of our Digital Voices have blogged about what the #balanceforbetter theme means to them.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022