We’re currently recruiting technical architects in our Blackpool, Manchester and Newcastle hubs. Rashmi shares her experiences of working on some of the country's most important digital projects.
Rashmi Hangalur, technical architect
Rashmi is volunteering as a mentor to secondary school students. Find out about how a role with us can give you the opportunity to get involved with meaningful projects that make a difference.
For International Women’s Day some of our Digital Voices have blogged about what the #balanceforbetter theme means to them.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021