We’re currently recruiting technical architects in our Blackpool, Manchester and Newcastle hubs. Rashmi shares her experiences of working on some of the country's most important digital projects.
Rashmi Hangalur, technical architect
Rashmi is volunteering as a mentor to secondary school students. Find out about how a role with us can give you the opportunity to get involved with meaningful projects that make a difference.
For International Women’s Day some of our Digital Voices have blogged about what the #balanceforbetter theme means to them.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023