Product Manager Lisa Payne explains how her team worked to make applications for Pension Credit available online during the COVID-19 pandemic, a service that could help to save time and assist some of our most vulnerable citizens.
Lisa Payne, product manager, DWP Digital
The Digital Voices programme is helping women in DWP Digital build their confidence and tell their stories. Three of the Digital Voices, Jane, Julie and Lisa played a key role at the recent Women in Digital event, delivering an afternoon …
DWP Digital’s Digital Voices programme is helping women in the organisation build their confidence, learn digital skills and grow their networks. In this blog post, four of the Digital Voices explain why they’re taking part and what they’re getting out …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- My life as an enterprise architect in DWP Digital… 16 October 2020
- Confirm Your Identity: a new way to verify online 15 October 2020
- Seven tips for transforming service journeys 13 October 2020
- Keeping our Digital Voices heard: a day of virtual learning and reflection 9 October 2020
- Accessibility during COVID-19: making sure new DWP online services are accessible to all 2 October 2020