Product Manager Lisa Payne explains how her team worked to make applications for Pension Credit available online during the COVID-19 pandemic, a service that could help to save time and assist some of our most vulnerable citizens.
Lisa Payne, product manager, DWP Digital
The Digital Voices programme is helping women in DWP Digital build their confidence and tell their stories. Three of the Digital Voices, Jane, Julie and Lisa played a key role at the recent Women in Digital event, delivering an afternoon …
DWP Digital’s Digital Voices programme is helping women in the organisation build their confidence, learn digital skills and grow their networks. In this blog post, four of the Digital Voices explain why they’re taking part and what they’re getting out …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021