Product Manager Lisa Payne explains how her team worked to make applications for Pension Credit available online during the COVID-19 pandemic, a service that could help to save time and assist some of our most vulnerable citizens.
Lisa Payne, product manager, DWP Digital
The Digital Voices programme is helping women in DWP Digital build their confidence and tell their stories. Three of the Digital Voices, Jane, Julie and Lisa played a key role at the recent Women in Digital event, delivering an afternoon …
DWP Digital’s Digital Voices programme is helping women in the organisation build their confidence, learn digital skills and grow their networks. In this blog post, four of the Digital Voices explain why they’re taking part and what they’re getting out …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Sharing our vision for DWP Digital 10 May 2021
- Completing our VME-R programme: replacing ageing infrastructure 28 April 2021
- How architecture is pushing our transformation forward 26 April 2021
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021