Product Manager Lisa Payne explains how her team worked to make applications for Pension Credit available online during the COVID-19 pandemic, a service that could help to save time and assist some of our most vulnerable citizens.
Lisa Payne, product manager, DWP Digital
The Digital Voices programme is helping women in DWP Digital build their confidence and tell their stories. Three of the Digital Voices, Jane, Julie and Lisa played a key role at the recent Women in Digital event, delivering an afternoon …
DWP Digital’s Digital Voices programme is helping women in the organisation build their confidence, learn digital skills and grow their networks. In this blog post, four of the Digital Voices explain why they’re taking part and what they’re getting out …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022