Deb, Jane and Jane talk about our Digital Voices programme and how it helped them develop their digital skills and confidence.
The Digital Voices programme is helping women in DWP Digital build their confidence and tell their stories. Three of the Digital Voices, Jane, Julie and Lisa played a key role at the recent Women in Digital event, delivering an afternoon …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021