DWP colleagues Jacinta Mellenger and Debbie Blanchard were part of the team who collaborated to organise the first GovJam Blackpool service design event. Find out how it went and what they learnt.
Debbie Blanchard, DWP Digital product owner
Deb, Jane and Jane talk about our Digital Voices programme and how it helped them develop their digital skills and confidence.
Our Apply and Maintain Carer’s Allowance service has just taken its one millionth claim.
In March this year, details of a new DWP Digital programme, Digital Voices, landed in our inboxes.
DWP Digital’s Digital Voices programme is helping women in the organisation build their confidence, learn digital skills and grow their networks. In this blog post, four of the Digital Voices explain why they’re taking part and what they’re getting out …
Hi, I'm I’m Debbie Blanchard. I’m a product owner in DWP Digital, based in Blackpool. I am passionate about communities, and have found our product owner profession and Product Design practice communities really valuable in giving me a sense of being …
Hi, I’m Debbie, an associate product owner (APO) in DWP Digital. This role provides the training, skills and experience to become a fully fledged product owner.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- My life as an enterprise architect in DWP Digital… 16 October 2020
- Confirm Your Identity: a new way to verify online 15 October 2020
- Seven tips for transforming service journeys 13 October 2020
- Keeping our Digital Voices heard: a day of virtual learning and reflection 9 October 2020
- Accessibility during COVID-19: making sure new DWP online services are accessible to all 2 October 2020