DWP Digital recently hosted an 8 week course for not-for-profit organisation Code First: Girls to help improve gender diversity in technology. Software engineer Pooja Malhotra talks about her experience as an instructor and what she hopes the women will take away from the course.
Pooja Malhotra, software engineer, DWP Digital
DWP Digital’s Digital Voices programme is helping women in the organisation build their confidence, learn digital skills and grow their networks. In this blog post, four of the Digital Voices explain why they’re taking part and what they’re getting out …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- GOV.UK is part of our service 9 November 2023
- Success at the TechWomen100 Awards 20 October 2023
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023