DWP Digital recently hosted an 8 week course for not-for-profit organisation Code First: Girls to help improve gender diversity in technology. Software engineer Pooja Malhotra talks about her experience as an instructor and what she hopes the women will take away from the course.
Pooja Malhotra, software engineer, DWP Digital
DWP Digital’s Digital Voices programme is helping women in the organisation build their confidence, learn digital skills and grow their networks. In this blog post, four of the Digital Voices explain why they’re taking part and what they’re getting out …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021