DWP Digital recently hosted an 8 week course for not-for-profit organisation Code First: Girls to help improve gender diversity in technology. Software engineer Pooja Malhotra talks about her experience as an instructor and what she hopes the women will take away from the course.
Pooja Malhotra, software engineer, DWP Digital
DWP Digital’s Digital Voices programme is helping women in the organisation build their confidence, learn digital skills and grow their networks. In this blog post, four of the Digital Voices explain why they’re taking part and what they’re getting out …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021