Gavin Elliott, Design Lead of the Shared Channels Experience Directorate at DWP Digital talks about the journey we've been on to transform service journeys for our users.
Gavin Elliott, Design Lead, DWP Digital
Gavin Elliot, head of interaction design at DWP Digital reveals what's going on around our Digital hubs this week to mark Services Week - five days of activities putting the spotlight on service design.
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. Today is World Mental Health Day. It gives people an opportunity to talk about the work they're doing on mental health issues. It also provides time to discuss making …
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. I’m organising Newcastle's first Geek Mental Help Week event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021