Gavin Elliot, head of interaction design at DWP Digital reveals what's going on around our Digital hubs this week to mark Services Week - five days of activities putting the spotlight on service design.
Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design and Service Design, DWP Digital
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. Today is World Mental Health Day. It gives people an opportunity to talk about the work they're doing on mental health issues. It also provides time to discuss making …
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. I’m organising Newcastle's first Geek Mental Help Week event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020: How I started to smile again 18 May 2020