Gavin Elliott, Design Lead of the Shared Channels Experience Directorate at DWP Digital talks about the journey we've been on to transform service journeys for our users.
Gavin Elliott, Design Lead, DWP Digital
Gavin Elliot, head of interaction design at DWP Digital reveals what's going on around our Digital hubs this week to mark Services Week - five days of activities putting the spotlight on service design.
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. Today is World Mental Health Day. It gives people an opportunity to talk about the work they're doing on mental health issues. It also provides time to discuss making …
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. I’m organising Newcastle's first Geek Mental Help Week event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021
- Podcast: Developing a digital strategy 29 March 2021
- Life as a technical architect at DWP Digital 23 March 2021
- Taking an agile approach to digital security 19 March 2021
- Celebrating our Digital Voices on International Women’s Day 8 March 2021