Gavin Elliott, Design Lead of the Shared Channels Experience Directorate at DWP Digital talks about the journey we've been on to transform service journeys for our users.
Gavin Elliott, Design Lead, DWP Digital
Gavin Elliot, head of interaction design at DWP Digital reveals what's going on around our Digital hubs this week to mark Services Week - five days of activities putting the spotlight on service design.
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. Today is World Mental Health Day. It gives people an opportunity to talk about the work they're doing on mental health issues. It also provides time to discuss making …
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. I’m organising Newcastle's first Geek Mental Help Week event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- My life as an enterprise architect in DWP Digital… 16 October 2020
- Confirm Your Identity: a new way to verify online 15 October 2020
- Seven tips for transforming service journeys 13 October 2020
- Keeping our Digital Voices heard: a day of virtual learning and reflection 9 October 2020
- Accessibility during COVID-19: making sure new DWP online services are accessible to all 2 October 2020