Gavin Elliott, Design Lead of the Shared Channels Experience Directorate at DWP Digital talks about the journey we've been on to transform service journeys for our users.
Gavin Elliott, Design Lead, DWP Digital
Gavin Elliot, head of interaction design at DWP Digital reveals what's going on around our Digital hubs this week to mark Services Week - five days of activities putting the spotlight on service design.
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. Today is World Mental Health Day. It gives people an opportunity to talk about the work they're doing on mental health issues. It also provides time to discuss making …
Hi, I'm Gavin Elliott, Head of Interaction Design at DWP Digital. I’m organising Newcastle's first Geek Mental Help Week event.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Why you don’t have to be blue this Monday 14 January 2021
- Recognising a year of Digital with Purpose 21 December 2020
- DWP’s agile response to COVID-19: scaling Universal Credit to meet demand 14 December 2020
- What Digital With Purpose means for DWP’s customers 8 December 2020
- We’ve been voted Best Public Sector Employer of women 4 December 2020