The Hack The North 2.0 event set teams the challenge to innovate and use data to join up support services for vulnerable people in Manchester. Host Rachel Woods looks back at the hackathon and explains why it was so inspiring.
Rachel Woods, lead product owner, DWP Digital
I’m a senior product owner at DWP Digital and I’ve just returned to work after the birth of my second child.
I’m Rachel Woods, a senior product owner at DWP Digital. At the recent cross-government event for product managers in Leeds (hosted by HMRC) I was asked to talk about mission statements.
Hi, I’m Rachel Woods, a product owner at DWP Digital. On 21 and 22 February myself and colleagues from government departments and agencies such as the NHS, DVLA, Home Office and the Government Digital Service came together in Leeds for a …
I was very excited just before Christmas when the DWP Secure Communications team headed out into the big world to test our authentication service with real General Practitioners (GPs). Our team is currently working hard to get our service into Private …
The Secure Communications team recently passed their GDS Alpha review to move into Beta. Product Owner Rachel Woods reflects on the review and offers some insider knowledge on the experience. There's a phrase often used in the legal world: "if …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- My life as an enterprise architect in DWP Digital… 16 October 2020
- Confirm Your Identity: a new way to verify online 15 October 2020
- Seven tips for transforming service journeys 13 October 2020
- Keeping our Digital Voices heard: a day of virtual learning and reflection 9 October 2020
- Accessibility during COVID-19: making sure new DWP online services are accessible to all 2 October 2020