A technical architect is a little like a sound engineer at a mixing desk in a studio with a number of sliders on it, trying to find the optimum mix.
David Blair is the Head of Profession for Technical Architecture at DWP Technology.
I’ve never known a more exciting time to be working in DWP Technology. When I first started working with DWP most of our IT development thinking and work was done in-house, but over the recent past most of it has been done …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023