A technical architect is a little like a sound engineer at a mixing desk in a studio with a number of sliders on it, trying to find the optimum mix.
David Blair is the Head of Profession for Technical Architecture at DWP Technology.
I’ve never known a more exciting time to be working in DWP Technology. When I first started working with DWP most of our IT development thinking and work was done in-house, but over the recent past most of it has been done …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021
- Podcast: Developing a digital strategy 29 March 2021
- Life as a technical architect at DWP Digital 23 March 2021
- Taking an agile approach to digital security 19 March 2021
- Celebrating our Digital Voices on International Women’s Day 8 March 2021