Find out what three main lessons senior user researcher Jason Bell took from developing DWP's digital Income Service.
I’m part of DWP Digital’s Get Citizen Income Information team which is tasked with understanding how DWP supplies income data to DWP services.
Hello! I’m Jason, a User Researcher for the Get Citizen Income Information team, part of DWP Digital. I’m part of the team building a back-end system that will help DWP effectively use citizen income data supplied from HM Revenue & …
Hello! We are the Get Citizen Income Information Service team. Our team’s aim was to review how DWP accesses citizen income information and if required, create a new method of doing so.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Talking Covid-19 and business change with fellow digital leaders at the techUK virtual conference 18 September 2020
- Five tips for running a remote discovery sprint 15 September 2020
- We’ve been shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital award! 3 September 2020
- We’re launching our Digital Apprenticeships 25 August 2020
- What I’ve learned about GDS assessments as a user researcher 17 August 2020