Find out what three main lessons senior user researcher Jason Bell took from developing DWP's digital Income Service.
I’m part of DWP Digital’s Get Citizen Income Information team which is tasked with understanding how DWP supplies income data to DWP services.
Hello! I’m Jason, a User Researcher for the Get Citizen Income Information team, part of DWP Digital. I’m part of the team building a back-end system that will help DWP effectively use citizen income data supplied from HM Revenue & …
Hello! We are the Get Citizen Income Information Service team. Our team’s aim was to review how DWP accesses citizen income information and if required, create a new method of doing so.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021
- Moving forward as one: creating a unified digital function 1 July 2021
- Why we’re looking forward to Hack2Work 30 June 2021
- Am I proud of LGBTQ+ Pride? My personal thoughts on Pride month 28 June 2021