Find out what three main lessons senior user researcher Jason Bell took from developing DWP's digital Income Service.
I’m part of DWP Digital’s Get Citizen Income Information team which is tasked with understanding how DWP supplies income data to DWP services.
Hello! I’m Jason, a User Researcher for the Get Citizen Income Information team, part of DWP Digital. I’m part of the team building a back-end system that will help DWP effectively use citizen income data supplied from HM Revenue & …
Hello! We are the Get Citizen Income Information Service team. Our team’s aim was to review how DWP accesses citizen income information and if required, create a new method of doing so.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020
- 5 things we’ve learnt from launching a new service during lockdown 5 June 2020