Find out what three main lessons senior user researcher Jason Bell took from developing DWP's digital Income Service.
I’m part of DWP Digital’s Get Citizen Income Information team which is tasked with understanding how DWP supplies income data to DWP services.
Hello! I’m Jason, a User Researcher for the Get Citizen Income Information team, part of DWP Digital. I’m part of the team building a back-end system that will help DWP effectively use citizen income data supplied from HM Revenue & …
Hello! We are the Get Citizen Income Information Service team. Our team’s aim was to review how DWP accesses citizen income information and if required, create a new method of doing so.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Our pledge to redress the gender balance 11 October 2021
- Podcast: Making secure data accessible through NGINX 30 September 2021
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021