Find out what three main lessons senior user researcher Jason Bell took from developing DWP's digital Income Service.
I’m part of DWP Digital’s Get Citizen Income Information team which is tasked with understanding how DWP supplies income data to DWP services.
Hello! I’m Jason, a User Researcher for the Get Citizen Income Information team, part of DWP Digital. I’m part of the team building a back-end system that will help DWP effectively use citizen income data supplied from HM Revenue & …
Hello! We are the Get Citizen Income Information Service team. Our team’s aim was to review how DWP accesses citizen income information and if required, create a new method of doing so.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022