Blog number three from the Junior WebOps training program. Adrian’s blog back in July took us through the second block of the training so I’ll finish off with the final third.
I am one of six people who were recently selected for the first ever DWP Junior WebOps training program. The program was specifically created for DWP by external IT training provider QA Training with input from the DWP WebOps team. …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How we made Pension Credit applications available online 7 July 2020
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020