I’m Melanie Johnson, Product Owner for Carer’s Allowance Digital Service. And I’m Jo Clarkson, Delivery Manger also for Carer’s Allowance Digital Service.
Carer’s Allowance Digital Service achieved live accreditation from Government Digital Services (GDS) in November 2014 - but this was just the start. Since then we have delivered major changes and new features all based on extensive user research and testing. …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Reflections on a year of rising to the challenge 2 June 2020
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020