I’m Melanie Johnson, Product Owner for Carer’s Allowance Digital Service. And I’m Jo Clarkson, Delivery Manger also for Carer’s Allowance Digital Service.
Carer’s Allowance Digital Service achieved live accreditation from Government Digital Services (GDS) in November 2014 - but this was just the start. Since then we have delivered major changes and new features all based on extensive user research and testing. …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021