Forty-seven years ago (1968) the Fulton Committee published its report on Civil Service reform. I would never have known this except that a colleague reading a blog I published, ‘Horseholding or Leapfrogging’, sent me the link. The report discussed six …
The other week, Nic Harrison talked about “fixin' to get ready” with the momentous task of transforming DWP. So what does getting ready mean? For me, it means two things: Stopping all the horseholding we do Learning how to leapfrog. …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- GOV.UK is part of our service 9 November 2023
- Success at the TechWomen100 Awards 20 October 2023
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023