This week we're celebrating Ada Lovelace Day, so what better time to share our plans for improving gender diversity at DWP Digital? Rowena explains why we’ve signed up to the Tech Talent Charter for the third year running.
Rowena Maccallum - Gender Lead, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Our pledge to redress the gender balance 11 October 2021
- Podcast: Making secure data accessible through NGINX 30 September 2021
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021