This week we're celebrating Ada Lovelace Day, so what better time to share our plans for improving gender diversity at DWP Digital? Rowena explains why we’ve signed up to the Tech Talent Charter for the third year running.
Rowena Maccallum - Gender Lead, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021