Sadia reflects on her own personal experiences during Islamophobia Awareness Month, and explains why it's important to challenge and break barriers and stand up for others on a human level.
Sadia Iqbal - Technology Services, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Meet the engineer: Diane 6 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022
- Podcast: Accelerating digital services using a cloud-native common platform 1 April 2022