Sadia reflects on her own personal experiences during Islamophobia Awareness Month, and explains why it's important to challenge and break barriers and stand up for others on a human level.
Sadia Iqbal - Technology Services, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021
- How I’ve been supported in my trans journey 15 November 2021
- Adopting a positive mindset in challenging times 3 November 2021
- Podcast: Deploying and using ephemeral environments 2 November 2021
- How we’re improving payment account validation 19 October 2021