Our third Women in Digital event is on June 19 in Leeds. Co-host Aaron Jaffery sets the scene for the day and reveals the full agenda for the event.
Aaron Jaffery, Health & Working Age Digital Director, DWP Digital
Following the publication of the Government Transformation Strategy, Government Digital Service (GDS) have been visiting departments round the country in a series of roadshows. We hosted two of the roadshows – in Newcastle and Leeds – and it was a …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021
- Podcast: Developing a digital strategy 29 March 2021
- Life as a technical architect at DWP Digital 23 March 2021
- Taking an agile approach to digital security 19 March 2021