Our third Women in Digital event is on June 19 in Leeds. Co-host Aaron Jaffery sets the scene for the day and reveals the full agenda for the event.
Aaron Jaffery, Health & Working Age Digital Director, DWP Digital
Following the publication of the Government Transformation Strategy, Government Digital Service (GDS) have been visiting departments round the country in a series of roadshows. We hosted two of the roadshows – in Newcastle and Leeds – and it was a …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Our innovation eBook: 8 rules for anyone looking to innovate 19 January 2021
- Why you don’t have to be blue this Monday 14 January 2021
- Recognising a year of Digital with Purpose 21 December 2020
- DWP’s agile response to COVID-19: scaling Universal Credit to meet demand 14 December 2020
- What Digital With Purpose means for DWP’s customers 8 December 2020