Our third Women in Digital event is on June 19 in Leeds. Co-host Aaron Jaffery sets the scene for the day and reveals the full agenda for the event.
Aaron Jaffery, Health & Working Age Digital Director, DWP Digital
Following the publication of the Government Transformation Strategy, Government Digital Service (GDS) have been visiting departments round the country in a series of roadshows. We hosted two of the roadshows – in Newcastle and Leeds – and it was a …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022