Our third Women in Digital event is on June 19 in Leeds. Co-host Aaron Jaffery sets the scene for the day and reveals the full agenda for the event.
Aaron Jaffery, Health & Working Age Digital Director, DWP Digital
Following the publication of the Government Transformation Strategy, Government Digital Service (GDS) have been visiting departments round the country in a series of roadshows. We hosted two of the roadshows – in Newcastle and Leeds – and it was a …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020
- 5 things we’ve learnt from launching a new service during lockdown 5 June 2020