Aleks Bobrowska, DWP Digital data scientist, talked about Examine a Place at Sprint 19 in London last September. She shares her experience of presenting at such an important event and how it helps collaboration across government.
Aleks Bobrowska, data scientist, DWP Digital
DWP Digital data scientist Aleks Bobrowska explains how an idea for a digital service generated at last year's DataJam event has developed into the Skills Recommendation Engine prototype.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Why I’m volunteering as a STEM Ambassador 31 January 2023
- Designing services to help employers support disabled employees 10 January 2023
- Accessibility starts with an organisation’s culture 15 December 2022
- Our apprenticeship journey so far 12 December 2022
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022