On World Mental Health day, agile delivery manager, Ceejay explains the benefits of work-life balance.
Ceejay Momoh, Delivery Manager, DWP Digital
October is a great month for celebrating diversity - it’s Black History Month and it’s also the month when we remember the work of technology pioneer Ada Lovelace. And, this year we are also celebrating 100 years of women having …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Why I’m volunteering as a STEM Ambassador 31 January 2023
- Designing services to help employers support disabled employees 10 January 2023
- Accessibility starts with an organisation’s culture 15 December 2022
- Our apprenticeship journey so far 12 December 2022
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022