I’m David Scrivens, and I work in infrastructure engineering at DWP Digital. I’ve been here about a year, having previously worked in other organisations which support DWP networks, such as BT and HP.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- We’ve been voted Best Public Sector Employer of women 4 December 2020
- Remote access during lockdown: how we introduced a virtual DWP desktop experience 30 November 2020
- Focusing on innovation is exciting for software developers 20 November 2020
- Inside the mind of a security architect 12 November 2020
- Migrating the award-winning Tell Us Once service 9 November 2020