Software engineer Diane Reddell talks about her experience of winning the Hack The North 2.0 event and the potential for taking the winning idea forward.
I’m not all that confident when it comes to speaking out, but I feel that I’m on a learning curve to improve my communication and technical skills, and have lots to share with others.
Hi, I'm Diane, I joined DWP Digital as a trainee software engineer in July 2016. It’s great being part of the growing software engineer community in DWP, so I was really looking forward to the first DWP software engineering conference …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Why I’m volunteering as a STEM Ambassador 31 January 2023
- Designing services to help employers support disabled employees 10 January 2023
- Accessibility starts with an organisation’s culture 15 December 2022
- Our apprenticeship journey so far 12 December 2022
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022