Software engineer Diane Reddell talks about her experience of winning the Hack The North 2.0 event and the potential for taking the winning idea forward.
I’m not all that confident when it comes to speaking out, but I feel that I’m on a learning curve to improve my communication and technical skills, and have lots to share with others.
Hi, I'm Diane, I joined DWP Digital as a trainee software engineer in July 2016. It’s great being part of the growing software engineer community in DWP, so I was really looking forward to the first DWP software engineering conference …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023