Software engineer Diane Reddell talks about her experience of winning the Hack The North 2.0 event and the potential for taking the winning idea forward.
I’m not all that confident when it comes to speaking out, but I feel that I’m on a learning curve to improve my communication and technical skills, and have lots to share with others.
Hi, I'm Diane, I joined DWP Digital as a trainee software engineer in July 2016. It’s great being part of the growing software engineer community in DWP, so I was really looking forward to the first DWP software engineering conference …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020: How I started to smile again 18 May 2020