Software engineer Diane Reddell talks about her experience of winning the Hack The North 2.0 event and the potential for taking the winning idea forward.
I’m not all that confident when it comes to speaking out, but I feel that I’m on a learning curve to improve my communication and technical skills, and have lots to share with others.
Hi, I'm Diane, I joined DWP Digital as a trainee software engineer in July 2016. It’s great being part of the growing software engineer community in DWP, so I was really looking forward to the first DWP software engineering conference …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Using Analytics to improve a new digital service 6 August 2020
- Our Digital Voices six months on: new challenges, new ways of working and finding a balance 3 August 2020
- Our experience so far working in DWP Digital’s user research community 30 July 2020
- Designing to improve a live pension service 17 July 2020
- 100% coverage, an increase in online users and award nominations for Tell Us Once 17 July 2020