Software engineer Diane Reddell talks about her experience of winning the Hack The North 2.0 event and the potential for taking the winning idea forward.
I’m not all that confident when it comes to speaking out, but I feel that I’m on a learning curve to improve my communication and technical skills, and have lots to share with others.
Hi, I'm Diane, I joined DWP Digital as a trainee software engineer in July 2016. It’s great being part of the growing software engineer community in DWP, so I was really looking forward to the first DWP software engineering conference …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021
- How I’ve been supported in my trans journey 15 November 2021
- Adopting a positive mindset in challenging times 3 November 2021
- Podcast: Deploying and using ephemeral environments 2 November 2021
- How we’re improving payment account validation 19 October 2021