DWP Digital's Head of Integration, Jacqui Leggetter explains how DWP has used APIs to support citizens and colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Jacqui Leggetter, Integration Lead, DWP Digital
DWP Digital recently hosted a meetup for departments using application programming interfaces (APIs). Find out how the community is collaborating to help build more joined-up digital services for users.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022