DWP Digital's Head of Integration, Jacqui Leggetter explains how DWP has used APIs to support citizens and colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Jacqui Leggetter, Integration Lead, DWP Digital
DWP Digital recently hosted a meetup for departments using application programming interfaces (APIs). Find out how the community is collaborating to help build more joined-up digital services for users.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021