DWP Digital's Head of Integration, Jacqui Leggetter explains how DWP has used APIs to support citizens and colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Jacqui Leggetter, Integration Lead, DWP Digital
DWP Digital recently hosted a meetup for departments using application programming interfaces (APIs). Find out how the community is collaborating to help build more joined-up digital services for users.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- My life as an enterprise architect in DWP Digital… 16 October 2020
- Confirm Your Identity: a new way to verify online 15 October 2020
- Seven tips for transforming service journeys 13 October 2020
- Keeping our Digital Voices heard: a day of virtual learning and reflection 9 October 2020
- Accessibility during COVID-19: making sure new DWP online services are accessible to all 2 October 2020