DWP Digital's Head of Integration, Jacqui Leggetter explains how DWP has used APIs to support citizens and colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Jacqui Leggetter, Integration Lead, DWP Digital
DWP Digital recently hosted a meetup for departments using application programming interfaces (APIs). Find out how the community is collaborating to help build more joined-up digital services for users.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021