With staff working from home and a rise in requests to use our services due to the coronavirus pandemic, our team had to work fast to find remote working solutions. Here, product manager Joanne Delap explains some of the ways we responded, and how they're impacting our ways of working as we move forward.
Joanne Delap, product manager
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021
- Podcast: Developing a digital strategy 29 March 2021
- Life as a technical architect at DWP Digital 23 March 2021
- Taking an agile approach to digital security 19 March 2021
- Celebrating our Digital Voices on International Women’s Day 8 March 2021