With staff working from home and a rise in requests to use our services due to the coronavirus pandemic, our team had to work fast to find remote working solutions. Here, product manager Joanne Delap explains some of the ways we responded, and how they're impacting our ways of working as we move forward.
Joanne Delap, product manager
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022