User researcher Jude Eccles regularly uses workshops with stakeholders. Read her 10 tips for making the most of workshops to help with a a digital team's user research.
Jude Eccles, user researcher, DWP Digital
Digital services are part a much wider end-to-end user experience. Jude Eccles explains why user research in the context of the wider service is so important.
Jude Eccles shares five takeaways from qualitative and quantative research with users of assistive technology in DWP.
I was recently asked to talk at the annual Visiting Service Stakeholder Conference about the research I’d done as part of the Discovery stage for the Visiting Service Digital Project.
Hi, I’m Jude Eccles, a user researcher at DWP based in Stockport. I’ve worked on digital projects for three years. In my role I’m used to working in relatively short design sprints, and tight deadlines are common when organising research …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Reflections on a year of rising to the challenge 2 June 2020
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020