I’m Kate Bruckshaw and I’m part of the new Policy Exploration team in DWP’s Strategy Directorate.
Hi, I’m Kate Bruckshaw and I’m the Product Owner of a digital project to improve the way that people repay money to DWP. I graduated from the Digital Academy in July 2014. We’re transforming the way we operate to create automated, …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- GOV.UK is part of our service 9 November 2023
- Success at the TechWomen100 Awards 20 October 2023
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023