We’ve been hosting work experience students here in the Newcastle Digital Hub for over a year now.
I’m Linda Newton, a Delivery Support Manager at DWP Digital. Along with my colleagues Carl Hoggins and Stephen Blakely, I recently attended a career fair at Heaton Manor School
I’m Linda Newton and I’m a Delivery Support Manager, and I’m James Peart and I'm a Delivery Manager. Our recent events for school students to find out more about DWP Digital have been a great success but we wanted to …
Berwick Academy, a secondary school in Berwick-upon-Tweed, invited us to their recent careers fair to inspire students considering careers in digital, data and technology, particularly in DWP.
Last week we held a Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) event for pupils from two local secondary schools, at our digital hub in Newcastle.
I’m Linda Newton, Delivery Support Manager for Universal Credit Live Service.
I’m Linda Newton and I’m a Delivery Support Manager for Universal Credit Live Service. At DWP Digital we’re passionate about encouraging the next generation into technology careers.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021