We’ve been hosting work experience students here in the Newcastle Digital Hub for over a year now.
I’m Linda Newton, a Delivery Support Manager at DWP Digital. Along with my colleagues Carl Hoggins and Stephen Blakely, I recently attended a career fair at Heaton Manor School
I’m Linda Newton and I’m a Delivery Support Manager, and I’m James Peart and I'm a Delivery Manager. Our recent events for school students to find out more about DWP Digital have been a great success but we wanted to …
Berwick Academy, a secondary school in Berwick-upon-Tweed, invited us to their recent careers fair to inspire students considering careers in digital, data and technology, particularly in DWP.
Last week we held a Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) event for pupils from two local secondary schools, at our digital hub in Newcastle.
I’m Linda Newton, Delivery Support Manager for Universal Credit Live Service.
I’m Linda Newton and I’m a Delivery Support Manager for Universal Credit Live Service. At DWP Digital we’re passionate about encouraging the next generation into technology careers.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021